inspire Golf Retreats are luxury weekend golf experiences taught by college golf coaches and touring professionals that focus on “coaching” clients toward better golf and a better understanding of the game, hosted in Vail, Colo. and Scottsdale, Ariz.
inspire Golf was created with one thought in mind: To help clients understand they can play better golf by merely learning how the game should be played, rather than getting stuck in the never-ending rut of trying to perfect technique, as the business of golf so often preaches.
HOW inspire GETS IT DONE:
inspire Golf “coaches” its clients how to:
- Identify specific tendencies and learn to adjust to them
- Understand current course conditions and the effects translated to every shot
- Manage the golf course intelligently throughout the entirety of a round
- Anticipate nerve-wracking situations and create calm while in one
- Adjust to current-moment swing, putting and other short game tendencies
- Improve the golf swing in relation to what an individual’s specific body is capable of (and NOT the prototypical model golfer)
- Learn these traits in relation to the client’s own, unique method of understanding.
Will inspire fix glaring technical faults in a client’s swing? Of course. inspire Golf’s highly experienced staff will address technical concerns on a per-client basis — and even aid in getting those extra 20 yards off the tee — much like a normal golf school. But where inspire stands alone is its focus on coaching it’s clients to truly learn how to play the game of golf, not golf swing.
What does that actually mean?
What only inspire‘s coaches can teach: A tested, unmatched understanding of how to compete at the game of golf at its highest level, with the ability to pass along that knowledge to any level of golfer. Or, in other words, how to most efficiently play better golf without reinventing the wheel.
inspire‘s staff consists of a mix of those who know the game best: Elite college coaches and professional golfers. So clients know they’re learning from players who have encountered every situation possible on a golf course.
- Every retreat features a keynote golf celebrity to help make sense of the game, share a few stories and perhaps a laugh or two, and create a memorable experience clients will cherish for years.
- All clients receive a personalized plan created by the coaches and exclusive, one-year access to the inspire Golf staff for follow-up progress consultations.
- Every retreat offers a relaxed social setting — including ulterior, non-golf activities — that encourages guests to enjoy themselves as if on a vacation, instead of participating in an intensive, all-work-no-play golf school.
THE inspire EDGE:
There are hundreds of golf schools and academies across the world — and those have their place to build a foundation for the game — but none can match the motivational, game-transforming experience inspire Golf provides through a simple, deeper understanding of how to truly play the game, and enjoy it better than ever.
inspire Golf. Be coached. Be moved.