With the aid of the country’s top college coaches and touring professionals, inspire Golf “coaches” its clients how to:
- Identify specific tendencies and learn to adjust to them
- Understand current course conditions and the effects translated to every shot
- Manage the golf course intelligently throughout the entirety of a round
- Anticipate nerve-wracking situations and create calm while in one
- Adjust to current-moment swing, putting and other short game tendencies
- Improve the golf swing in relation to what an individual’s specific body is capable of (and NOT the prototypical model golfer)
- Learn these traits in relation to the client’s own, unique method of understanding.
Will inspire fix glaring technical faults in a client’s swing?
Of course. inspire Golf’s highly experienced staff will address technical concerns on a per-client basis — and even aid in getting those extra 20 yards off the tee — much like a normal golf school. But where inspire stands alone is its focus on coaching it’s clients to truly learn how to play the game of golf, not golf swing.
What does that actually mean?
What only inspire‘s coaches can teach: A tested, unmatched understanding of how to compete at the game of golf at its highest level, with the ability to pass along that knowledge to any level of golfer. Or, in other words, how to most efficiently play better golf without reinventing the wheel.